Non-traditional Scholarship - Spring 2022
DEADLINE – October 20, 2021
The non-renewable $1000 scholarship/s for Spring 2022 will be awarded for tuition, books, and/or fees. Scholarship/s will be deposited directly into the student’s college financial account at their selected college, university or technical school. Arrangements will be made directly with the awarded student/s to apply the scholarship to their college financial account.
* Must be a female resident of Weld County.
* Must be a high school graduate or have a GED.
* Must be a non-traditional, undergraduate student, 25 years of age or older.
* Must be a full-time or part-time student with a minimum of 6 credit hours
* Must be working toward completion of a 2 or 4-year degree or vocational certificate program, at an accredited institution of higher learning in the State of Colorado.
1. Applications must be complete and required documents attached. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
2. Mandatory documentation—Attach or enclose the following:
a. A recent transcript, ACT/SAT scores, or an assessment test from the school the student is or will attend.
b. A copy of the school acceptance letter or copy of the most recent class schedule.
c. A copy of financial aid application FAFSA or a SAR report.
d. Two (2) letters of recommendation.
4. Scholarship recipient/s will be notified when the final determination is made. Payment processes are determined by the school attended and the Hispanic Women of Weld County.
5. All materials will be confidential and will not be returned.
Email Application to: HWWC1988@gmail.com - email must be dated 10/20/2021 or
Mail Application to: HWWC Scholarship Committee, P.O. Box 516, Greeley, CO 80632, postmarked 10/1/2021
For questions or information email - HWWC1988@gmail.com